Dr David Kraft takes a tremendous amount of care in the initial consultation session to build rapport with his patients and to listen very carefully. Generally, he will not diagnose or even label symptoms; but, rather, he will be guided by each individual before treatment begins.
Hypnotherapy is useful in the treatment of a wide range of problems. Here is a list of some of them:
- Anxiety (see article)
- Alcoholism (see article)
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa & Bulimia Nervosa)
- Sexual Dysfunction (see article)
- Lack of Confidence
- Phobias* (including Social Phobia and Agoraphobia) (see article)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) (see article)
- Exam Stress
- Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) (see article)
- Sleep Disorders (including insomnia, nightmares and night terrors) (see article)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Grief (and Bereavement)
- Snoring (and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome)
- Performance Anxiety (Musical, Public Speaking, Sports)
- Panic Attacks
- Pain Relief
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Weight Loss
- Speech Problems
In addition, hypnotherapy can be used to enhance performance and to help the client to realize his or her own potential in a range of areas. Hypnotherapy can help individuals to change their lives in profound ways, providing them initially with the support that they need, and then the ability to utilize the skills and maximize the potential that they always and already have.
Dr David Kraft uses psychotherapy in conjunction with hypnosis: this combined approach is supportive and very powerful indeed.
Phone Dr Kraft on 020 7467 8564 today.
London Hypnotherapy: 10 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PF