”Corporate Life Coaching”
David Kraft offers the following coaching services:
- One-to-one life coaching
- Life coaching for corporations (one-to-one or in small groups)
David Kraft has had a great deal of experience assisting corporations by using psychological techniques and approaches. Indeed, he has been employed by a number of organisations in order to effect change in the workplace. Often, individuals under-perform because of a psychological problem which affects behaviour – sometimes, they suffer from anxiety or are unable to work at their best. David, using a combination of psychoanalysis, counselling, mentoring and coaching, will help individuals and small groups achieve their potential in a short space of time.
A note on NLP
A number of people in businesses talk about the benefits of using Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) in their work. However, it is important to note that NLP has its roots in behaviour psychology, hypnosis and linguistics. David has had a great deal of experience using these techniques and was trained by some of the pioneering experts in the field of psychotherapy integration and behaviour psychology.
What will life coaching do for me and my company?
Life coaching will help you to do some or all of the following:
- Bridge the gap between your current status and desired future
- Move forward in your home life
- Eliminate/reduce fears
- Achieve personal goals
- Accelerate personal growth and sense of wellbeing
- Enhance existing skills
- Design your own personalised career plan
- Build financial independence
- Re-establish your authentic self
- Build meaningful relationships
- Create a work-life balance
- Establish a rewards’ system to suit your personal motivations
So, if you want to have a life coach who is a trained psychologist, phone London Psychotherapy/London Hypnotherapy UK today. Call 0207 467 8564. For more information on appointments, click here.
UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Member of Council for the Section of Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine, Royal Society of Medicine
Member of Council for the British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis (BSCAH)