Harley Street  
info@londonhypnotherapyuk.com 0207 467 8564

Where can I get proper hypnotherapy training in London?

Dear David


Where can I get proper hypnotherapy training by a reputable organization. I live in London? Both my husband and I want to train but we don’t want to go to a lay organisation. I am a nurse and my husband in a GP, although he was a consultant gastroenterologist a few years back.


Reply by David Kraft, 11.06.17

Dear J

The best place to train is BSCAH. They are all health professionals and we only train health professionals.

In order to train, please go to the Mets and South Branch and write to me at dmjkraftesq@yahoo.co.uk




David Kraft

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *